Tuesday, December 25, 2007

What if He meant it?

What if he meant it? What would it be like if the things that Jesus said were put into practice like he meant it? Is it that too many of us simply don't know what He said? We have not taken the time to find out what He said that was so radical. I was going to write this blog and list a whole bunch of things that He said that we are not doing, but I could not really think of any thing. Not that we are doing everything right. One look at the way things are going and I can see that we are not. But I just cant think of the things that Jesus said. Plain and simple. I hope that later I can finish this blog and list the things that Jesus said that were so radical. He must have said something radical, He was killed for his words and actions after all.

No comments: